Re: demo for control package

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: demo for control package
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:20:54 -0400

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 03:07:15 -0700, Alberto wrote:
> Dear Octave Users,
> I am starting to use this software, I installed on a Windows 7 machine  the
> Octave's 3.6.4 version.
> I installed also the control package, with the "pkg list" command I can see
> it.
> but I can't find (or call..) the "control demo";
> If I call directly "demo control", will get:
> "warning: no demo available for control".
> do you have any suggestion about where I could find and how install this
> demo?

There is no such demo that I know of. There used to be something
called "controldemo" that might be what you were looking for, but that
command is long gone. There may be examples embedded in the help
strings for each function, e.g. "help filt". Are you looking for
confirmation that the package is installed and working, or are you
looking for general help getting started with control functions?

--
mike