Re: Image 2.2.1 package

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Image 2.2.1 package
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:17:27 -0400

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 08:03:17 -0700, ijourneaux wrote:
> Finally getting around to digging into this problem (Under Win7)
>
> Fresh Octave 3.8.1 install I load the following packages
>
> pkg -forge install general -auto
> pkg -forge install io -auto
> pkg -forge install specfun -auto
> pkg -forge install windows -auto
> pkg -forge install control -auto
> pkg -forge install signal -auto
> pkg -forge install image -auto
>
> if I run test imresize I get an error with isimage undefined. Add isimage.m
> and then I get interp_method undefined. It seems that there are issues with
> the image package.

What do you mean by "add isimage.m"? Are you adding the private
directory to your path or are you copying m-files?

Do you have a copy of imresize.m in another directory in your path but
outside of the installed image package (which imresize)? This will
certainly give the error that you're reporting. If you copy a function
file that uses private functions, then yes you'll have to copy those
private functions as well, or otherwise arrange for them to be in your
path somehow.

HTH,

--
mike