Re: Image Acquisition Package

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Image Acquisition Package
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:44:28 +0100

On 17 April 2014 20:31, Tim Cooke <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just downloaded your image acquisition package for Ubuntu.  I am not sure
> how to install it to work with Octave.
>
> Do you think you could help me out?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim Cooke

Hi Tim

I didn not write the image acquisition, Andreas Weber did (CC'ed on this email).

Also, when asking for help, it's a better idea to ask publicly on the
mailing list (also CC'ed). This way, others can chip in helping you,
and future people can see the help you received which may apply to
their problem.

Carnë