problem with plotting several times

From: Mehdi Daakir
Subject: problem with plotting several times
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:51:36 +0200

Hi every-body,

I have a small problem with plotting several times. For example I have a script basiclly called run.m wich plots for example 10 figures after run with octave. This script (run.m) starts with : clear all; clf; ... etc but when I execute again the script, for some figures, it plots my new figure but with keep in the old one.

It's working correctly one I quit octave and execute it again, but this is someting a little bit time consuming :)

I use octave under ubuntu 13.04 distribution but I already pointed this preblem under a 12.04 version of ubuntu. I don't think it's linked to ubuntu, am I rigth ?

My version of octave is : 3.6.4

Thanks a lot for your help !

Mehdi

--