Re: Octave

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Octave
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Let's stir up somewhat the issue of GNU proponents hypocrisy.

The hypocrisy being moderation of my message despite the claims of GNU
proponents that GNU software is free as both in beer and in speech.

I've lovingly collecting "Your message to Help-octave awaits moderator
approval" messages, along with some rejected messages.

Have the GNU proponents taken "da fifth" and finally realized that hypocrisy
may be not in their favor ?

--Sergei.