Re: Libraries that are included in GNU Octave

From: Luka Kurnjek
Subject: Re: Libraries that are included in GNU Octave
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 10:33:34 +0200

Thank you for the answer Andreas! Yes, that is what I meant, the functions that are included in the Octave interpreter. I just taught that the interpreter loads some libraries for him self when I start Octave, that's why I used the _expression_ libraries.

I included the help mailing list in this post, but I didn't fully understood what you meant with "do not top post with following quote bellow". I just deleted all the quotes so you won't have any problems.

Thanks for the Help! I wish you a nice Wednesday morning.

King regards,
Luka Kurnjek

Luka Kurnjek
President of IAESTE Slovenia
Student on Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
University of Ljubljana
e-mail: address@hidden
Mobile phone No: +386 41 228 704