Re: Troubleshooting segmentation Violation Octave MXE 3.8.0 Win7 32bit

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting segmentation Violation Octave MXE 3.8.0 Win7 32bit
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 05:00:11 -0700 (PDT)

Philip
I am finally in a position where I can build Octave 3.8.1 for Windows (under
Debian). Using the latest sources from http://hg.octave.org/mxe-octave, I
was able to build the Octave install package and install on my windows
machine.

At this point, I still get the same behavior I had observed before were I
get a segmentation violation when I exit Octave after running this simple
code

a = repmat (uint8 (0:255), 100, 1);
imwrite (a, "test.jpg");
b=imrotate(a,5,'nearest','crop');

you had mentioned keeping the debug symbols but I have not been able to
determine the correct change to make so that the debug symbols are kept.

appreciate any guidance.
Ian