Libraries that are included in GNU Octave

From: Luka Kurnjek
Subject: Libraries that are included in GNU Octave
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 17:09:20 +0200

Dear Help,

I was wondering if I write a program in an .m file and make use of functions, that are included in the program GNU Octave, but do not import any libraries from Octave Forge, can I license my .m file under a copyright license? The .m file would be a work of my own programing and would not include any code from the interpreter.

Kind regards,
Luka Kurnjek

Student on Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
University of Ljubljana
e-mail: address@hidden
Mobile phone No: +386 41 228 704