Re: Symbols in Octave

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: Symbols in Octave
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:00:44 -0400

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Conrad Kopernikus <address@hidden> wrote:
I need your help! I want to use symbols and undefined variables in octave.
When I use MatLab I can use the commend syms x. But I can't. When I use x or
another undefined variable there comes an error. What shall I do? I have
Ubuntu Salamander - is their any smart line I can write in the Terminal? Or
any other solution?

Please help me. I just want to use Ubuntu - so it must be Octave or Scilab.

sincerely,
Conrad Kopernikus