Octave as library.

From: Jorge Catumba Ruiz
Subject: Octave as library.
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 09:36:42 -0500

Hi,

I'm working on a software project involving Android and Octave. For that I will like to compile the octave libraries as a standalone android library. I work on linux and have experience compiling native android apps.

My problem is that is hard to get the list of all Octave libraries from the source code (I've cloned the repositories) so I will like to know which files do I need to compile the android library.

I know about the Octave4Android project, but its development is to slow, besides is far from the goal that I'm looking for.

Hope that you can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Jorge Catumba.