Quotation inquiry for software GNU OCTAVE

From: Stefano Pastorello
Subject: Quotation inquiry for software GNU OCTAVE
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:37:35 +0000

Messrs. GNU OCTAVE,

We are an Italian Company manufacturing and supplying  machine tools and equipments for workshop, electromechanical and instrumental laboratories, and also turn-keys workshops (installation, commissioning, training).

We operate worldwide with a strong concentration of activities and reference projects in economically emerging regions such as Africa, Central and Eastern Europe.

With reference to a customer request we kindly ask you to promptly send us a quotation for the following equipments including delivery time and transportation costs FOB Italy.

Please find herewith the specification of products needed, we kindly ask you to send us your best quotation:

Software for programming and mathematics, 2014

Is required software programming environment suitable for algorithm development, analysis

data visualization , and numeric computation .

The software should include capabilities for :

* numerical calculations .

* Development of algorithms .

* Modeling , simulation and testing of prototypes .

* Data analysis, exploration and visualization .

* Graph data for scientific or engineering

* Developing applications that require a graphical user interface (GUI , Graphical User

Interface) .

* be fully compatible with software MatLAB .

* Spanish Language .

We kindly ask you to confirm that your software is complying to the above mentioned specifications.

I remain available for any further information, thank you very much.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards.

Stefano Pastorello

cid:98014367-BD18-43BD-99ED-ADF30056BF53@local

ECHO Research & Development SPA

Sede Legale: Via G. B. Pergolesi, 24 - 20124 Milano

Direzione e uffici commerciali: 20032 Cormano MI - Via dell' innovazione, 9

Polo logistico: 20032 Cormano MI - Via dell' industria, 14

Tel. + 39 02.66.30.67.09 Fax +39 02.66.30.67.14

Email: address@hidden

Website: www.echord.it

cid:BC580284-B9A9-4CF6-B149-2CA362D0CFBA@local

Avviso di riservatezza Le informazioni contenute nel presente messaggio sono riservate e dirette esclusivamente al/ai destinatario/i identificato/i.

Pertanto è proibito copiarlo, divulgarlo e/o utilizzarlo da parte di chiunque salvo il/i destinatario/i.

Qualora questa comunicazione fosse arrivata per errore, preghiamo di avvertire immediatamente per telefono il mittente e di cancellarla.

Notice of confidentiality Please be advised, the information contained herein is confidential and intended only for use by the individual stated above.

If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribuition, dissemination or copying is prohibited.

If this information has been directed to you in error, please immediatly contact the sender at the telephone number listed above.