Re: Octave 3.8.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

From: mpender
Subject: Re: Octave 3.8.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:34:22 -0800 (PST)

Actually, I've found that mkoctfile called from within octave 3.8 works
properly, but mkoctfile called from the command line doesn't work at all any
more.  What do I need to do to get mkoctfile working from the command line?

Previously I used sudo apt-get install to install the mkoctfile headers for
version 3.2, but I don't think I can use that process for Ubuntu 12.04,
right?

- Mike