Re: Ending a script without restarting Octave

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Ending a script without restarting Octave
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:22:53 -0500

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 12:47 AM, rayc31415 <address@hidden> wrote:
Just a beginners question here.  I have a .m script.  When it runs, the
terminal goes from taking inputs

to the output of the script.  Then it says (END) after the script has been
run.  Any key press causes a beep. Is there a way of getting it to go back
to accepting inputs after the script has been run?  It's kind of annoying
that I have to restart octave every time I was to re-run a script.  Here is
the program:

x=0;
fileID = fopen('LOG.txt','r');
while (x<10)