searching for the elegant code (matrix indexing and more)

From: oxy
Subject: searching for the elegant code (matrix indexing and more)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:07:23 +0100

hi guys,

working further on the last solution I got this situation.
Remember, i create a multidimensional matrix like:

dim=11;
for A=(1:dim)
    for B=(1:dim)
        for C=(1:dim)
            for D=(1:dim)
                for E=(1:dim)
                    sig(A, B, C, D) = A*B^2 - C*D^3 +10*E;
                end
            endfor
        endfor
    endfor
endfor

# now i wanna mesh-plot each combination of parameters. Here for A and D:

mesh(1:dim,1:dim,squeeze(sig(1,:,:,1,:)))

# Since i have 20 combinations, I'd like to find a more elegant solution
# than just plotting each by hand. I'd appreciate suggestions for beautiful
# strategies. The amount of parameters can still increase towards my
# work development. Thus finding an iterative method would help a lot.

# Sorry that i couldnt be more specific in the email subject.

# Thanks for any help...