Re: montage function

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: montage function
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 22:32:59 +0000

On 16 Jan 2014 18:05:43 -0500,  "Sivapriya (Priya) Kaza" wrote:

> I am currently using Octave 3.6.4 on windows 8, would you please let me
> know if montage function supported for the above version

The function montage has been implemented in the image package version
2.2.0 [1]. Unfortunately for you, that package is dependent on Octave
3.8.0 so you'll either have to upgrade Octave or take the montage.m
file out of the image package and undo its dependencies on 3.8.0
(which for montage I think is only the call to iscolormap).

Carnë

[1] http://octave.sourceforge.net/image/index.html