Re: Rebuild of Octave-3.6.4 lost the use of ARPACK eigs

From: louis scott
Subject: Re: Rebuild of Octave-3.6.4 lost the use of ARPACK eigs
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:47:27 +0000

Cheers Thomas, more a sign of tiredness - 3.10.1 was used. And now in the process of rebuilding from the top.

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Thomas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 10:58:46PM +0000, louis scott wrote:
> Most helpful indeed Carlo, thanks.  I went back and housecleaned the older
> arpack libraries. Unfortunately, I can have arpack, or I can have ATLAS on
> all 4 cores :\
You have mixed up ATLAS installations. In your first mail, you
referenced ATlAS as
"--with-blas=/opt/atlas-3.8.4/lib/libatlas.a"
and as
"/usr/local/atlas-3.10.1/lib"

You must be consistent with your libraries.

        Thomas