RE: mercurial repository with bitbucket

From: Roberto Porcù
Subject: RE: mercurial repository with bitbucket
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 18:55:39 +0000

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 16:30 , Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

>The problem is that "@" is a special bookmark not created by default.
>We have it in the main core Octave repo, but if you have another repo,
>then it won't have this bookmark unless you add it yourself.

>If you've been working alone on your repo, "hg export default" should work
>instead of "@".

>It's easier for me to teach Mercurial over chat. Let me know if you
>can come to IRC some time to talk over these things.

>- Jordi G. H.

Thanks Jordi.

Firstly we merged my repo with that one of Carne.
Then we made the export with respect to that one of Carne and not mine,
otherwise the differences were just few.
Ok now it's all ok. The export gave all the corect differences between my last
revision an the original from the official repo.
All the requested hg commands have been successfully done.  I'm ready to send
the file obtained by the export command.