Re: Planet Octave display problems

From: Jose
Subject: Re: Planet Octave display problems
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:36:03 +0200

On 12/01/14 00:21, Terry Duell wrote:
Hello All,
Looking at Planet Octave and the "Polling for OctConf 2014" post, it
renders here as mostly gibberish in both Firefox and Opera.
I have seen similar in previous posts (the one on 'Rattle' comes to
mind), and not having seen anyone else raise this makes me wonder if it
is some local problem.
Anyone else seeing the OctConf post rendered as mostly incomprehensible
text?

Yes, I do as well, with Firefox and Chromium.

Regards.
J.