Re: mpi 1.1.1 released

From: Sukanta Basu
Subject: Re: mpi 1.1.1 released
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 23:12:52 -0500

Hi Carlo et al.,

Happy New Year to all of you!

During the holidays, I spent some time on the memory leak issue
associated with Octave's mpi package (aka openmpi_ext package). I
performed several simulations on various platforms. Please see the
attached report (in doc and pdf format). Now, I am more or less
convinced that the mpi package is causing severe memory leaks.
Unfortunately, I cannot identify the location of the leaks. I would
greatly appreciate your help in this matter.

Best regards,
Sukanta

--
Sukanta Basu