Re: mpi 1.1.1 released

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: mpi 1.1.1 released
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 13:13:12 +0100

I have run this, and there does appear to be a memory leak. I don't see problems with the code, either. At first, using i as an index for the outer loop and the nested loop looked like a problem to me, but it seems that Octave works the way you intended it to. I'm guessing that the problem may be related to sending n-dimensional arrays. In my work, I send scalars, vectors, and matrices, and I've never noticed memory leaks. I've never sent n-dimensional arrays, so perhaps that's the problem.
Best,
Michael