Integrating a Circular Shaped Loop in a Vector Field

From: astaton
Subject: Integrating a Circular Shaped Loop in a Vector Field
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 06:30:22 -0800 (PST)

Sir or Mrs,

I am new to Octave and have been pouring over the archives to find a sample
solution for numerically integrating a circular loop that is in a vector
field.  I have the code generated for the vector values and have this
plotted nicely with quiver3 and plot3 functions.

The loop is normal to the vector fields so I thought would be simple..not
so.

Eventually I want to vary the radius of the loop to show ideal coupling.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and I am offering partial credit
for the paper.

P.S.  I have also tried to plot a circular planar loop normal to the vector
fields which has been unsuccessful at this point.  However the rectangular
planar was plotted with the slice function.

-AS