Re: running Octave script

From: Niraj Shrestha
Subject: Re: running Octave script
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 00:20:56 +0100

Dear Markus
Thanks for the reply.
I got an issue while running Octave:

warning: your version of GraphicsMagick limits images to 8 bits per pixel
error: imread: invalid image file: Magick++ exception: Magick: No decode delegate for this image format () reported by magick/constitute.c:1522 (ReadImage)
error: called from:

I installed Graphicmagick-1.3.18 bu it does not seems work.
How should I resolve this problem.

With thanks
Shrestha

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Markus Bergholz <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 05.12.2013 23:32 schrieb "shrestha" <address@hidden>:

> Hi All,
> I would like to know whether I can run the Octave script by assigning more
> memory so that it can be processed faster. Like we do in java as -Xmx20056m.

It's not needed. Octave use what it needs and what's available.