automatically change line-type for each different plot

From: Jean Dubois
Subject: automatically change line-type for each different plot
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 11:59:56 +0100

I'd like to have a series of plots each with a different line-type (e.g. dashed, dash-dotted, ...) for each value of the acl0-parameter used in the for-loop.
I have been trying to fit in the line-type in the plot-command below but without success.
If this can't be done with line-type another color for each plot would also be nice
Can anyone here offer some help?

clear
epsilon=[0.1:0.1:10];
grid on
hold on
xlabel('epsilon')
ylabel('procerror')
for acl0=1:10
arrayname=sprintf('deltaprocacl_%d',acl0)
arrayname=100*epsilon./(1+epsilon+acl0);
#for each plot we want a different legend and linetype, legend works but linetype???
plot(epsilon,arrayname, sprintf (";acl0=%d;", acl0))
hold on
endfor

thanks in advance
jean