Re: Problems install control package

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Problems install control package
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 18:14:23 +0900 (JST)

> Sorry for the late reply
>
> The installer I used was this one
>
> octave-3.6.4-vs2010-setup.exe thus I understand Ill have to install MS VC++.
> Can I just installĀ  MinGW that sounds simpler to my limited understanding?
> (after uninstalling the previous install)

Hello

You can install pre-complied octave-forge packages on MSVC(ver 3.6.4).
Please uninstall the octave (MSVC 3.6.4) and re-install.

At re-installing, check the octave-forge packages.
Octave-forge packages are not installed by default.

Please read carefully the release note.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20Windows%20binaries/Octave%203.6.4%20for%20Windows%20Microsoft%20Visual%20Studio/

Regards

Tatsuro