Re: question

From: Macy
Subject: Re: question
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:13:54 -0800

several good suggestions have already been posted, however I like to use Scilab
Sc1 as a text editor for C/C++ code

Keep in mind that well written code is straight forward [meaining not always
the fewest lines, but easy read and easy modification] and contains adequate
notes [for Sc1, notes add to the line count, but not the program line count]

If you start programming keep in mind that you may have to read it a year from
now, so better make it an 'easy' read.