Re: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:51:24 -0500

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 15:36:32 +0530, Prasanth N P wrote:
> Can anybody help me in solving this problem.

Hi Prasanth, you have gotten offers of help and concrete suggestions.
However, you have repeated the same program listing a few times now,
apparently without trying the feedback you have gotten so far on it.
Please take some time to try out and investigate the suggestions that
have been made already, such as making sure the fscanf format
conversion is correct.

> I have to do the fft of a set of samples with Octave interpreter function in
> C++. I want to get the same result set as those obtained from octave prompt.
> My input is a file 'buffer' with 1024 number of samples.

Samples in what format? The program listing you provided reads a text
file containing whitespace-delimited integers. We haven't seen your
file "buffer" so we have no idea if that's correct. Even if it is,
your program is attempting to load integers into a ColumnVector which
is effectively an array of floating point variables.

--
mike