Re: matlab code 2 gnu octave help, 3d plot

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: matlab code 2 gnu octave help, 3d plot
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 08:00:11 +1100

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 01:13:38 +1100, thor36 <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello, thank you for answering my question .
I have a hard time running the script actually, errors come in line with:
[x,y,z] = sphere(179);
saying invalid use of script. Did you not have any difficulties when running script on your machine ?

I suspect that you do not have the plot package installed or loaded.
Try "pkg list", if "plot" is in the list, but doesn't have an asterisk, then it is installed, but not loaded. In this case use "pkg load plot". If "plot" isn't in the list then use "pkg install -forge plot". There may be some dependencies, in which case install them then install "plot".
You may have to load all the new packages before you can use them.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell