Re: Problems plotting the polygon of n-th complex roots

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Problems plotting the polygon of n-th complex roots
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:19:20 -0400

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Tobal <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, I've turn off my laptop and it works good.
But I don't understand why the clf() command in my code doesn't work

I don't think it was the clf not working.

I think that you were experimenting with the limits of the loop and you calculated more points.
These values would by put in the x() and y vectors, then you reduced the limits and calculated the new values but did not erase the old values. Therefore the last point plotted was left over from some previous calculations.

By doing a clear command, it would erase the x and y vectors and start fresh.

Doug

--
DAS

https://linuxcounter.net/user/206392.html