parcellfun/pararrayfun Malloc Error

From: emilroz
Subject: parcellfun/pararrayfun Malloc Error
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 04:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm using GNU Octave, version 3.6.4, configured for
"x86_64-apple-darwin12.5.0".
I installed general package from forge to utilise multicore capabilities.
When using parcellfun or pararrayfun I'm getting malloc error and been
wondering whether anyone came across this before:

Example:
a = parcellfun(2, @sin, {1,2})
parcellfun: 0/2 jobs doneoctave(81228,0x7fff7103a180) malloc: *** error for
object 0x10e80c7c0: pointer being freed was not allocated
panic: Abort trap: 6 -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to 'octave-core'...
save to 'octave-core' complete
Abort trap: 6

Cheers,
Emil