NNet package: dlogsig & dtansig matlab functions not found in the packag

From: Juan Martín Iglesias Caride
Subject: NNet package: dlogsig & dtansig matlab functions not found in the package
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 23:20:58 -0200

Hi,

As I began using NNet package I found that dlogsig and dtansig matlab functions are not included in package, but instead __dlogsig and __dtansig functions are available with similar output however their arguments are different, creating some compatibilities issues as the matlab code for them might not be run in octave, as wells as the octave code won't run in matlab. As my intention is to create code in octave that can be run in matlab I was wondering if someone has faced this caveat and how they sort it out. How they created code that could be re-run in matlab.

Thanks in advance,
Martin