How to create a GUI for a program using Octave? Is it possible?

From: Orestes Mesquita Kunze Bastos
Subject: How to create a GUI for a program using Octave? Is it possible?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:59:23 +0300

Hi there! My name is Orestes, i am working on a project in UFAL (Federal University of Alagoas) Brazil, ouy objective is to create a Graphic Interface for a program another student will create... This GUI of ours should be able to have input capabilities, to accept data from us and generate graphics via plot functions, we want it to be as easy to use as possible... I know i ask a lot but first i want to know if it is possible...

I've read that there is no in-Octave GUI, That's not what i want to do. I want to create one via Octave.

Thanks for reading, Orestes Mesquita Kunze Bastos.