RE: Shush!

From: Damian Harty
Subject: RE: Shush!
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:30:37 +0000

> > > octave -q --norc --eval "warning ('off', 'all')" --persist

> > Unfortunately the warnings to which I object are issued at startup time.

> So the warnings are from commands in a startup file. Can you show us what
> those commands are and exactly what warning messages are being shown that you
> don't like? That will help us help you.

I don't have any startup files of my own. The messages are these:

warning: gmsh does not seem to be present some functionalities will be disabled
warning: dx does not seem to be present some functionalities will be disabled
warning: function
C:\Octave\Octave3.6.4_gcc4.6.2_20130408\Octave3.6.4_gcc4.6.2\share\octave\packages\statistics-1.2.0\fstat.m
 shadows a core library function

Thanks in advance,

Damian

CONFIDENTIAL:

The information contained in this email communication is confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use,
disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and destroy all copies of this communication,
including all attachments.