RE: Shush!

From: Damian Harty
Subject: RE: Shush!
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:18:02 +0000

> > Is there a "no really, be quiet" mode?

> octave -q --norc --eval "warning ('off', 'all')" --persist

Thanks for that - even from using the help for "warning" I don't think I would
have found that.

Unfortunately the warnings to which I object are issued at startup time, which
means the warning command is too late. And while they are suppressed by --norc
(equivalent to -f, I think) that unfortunately also suppresses the path to the
functions I want. So either I need to explicitly add the path to
nelder_mead_min in the .m file or lose the -f.

--persist is the same as -I, I think, and leaves the process hanging, which I
also don't want. Of course if I drop it then it's all fine.

Damian

CONFIDENTIAL:

The information contained in this email communication is confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use,
disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and destroy all copies of this communication,
including all attachments.