Re: problem re-loading mex function

From: Bill Woods
Subject: Re: problem re-loading mex function
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 09:56:51 -0700

Hi Again,

Thanks for looking at this.  I see it with mex files. I'm coming from matlab and have never used oct files.

-Bill

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 7:51 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2013-10-10 at 13:11 -0700, Bill Woods wrote:
> I am using octave 3.6.2.  When I re-compile a C function and try to
> re-use it I get the following warning:
>     "...not reloaded due to existing references"
>

> I tried googling this and turned up an entry indicating this issue was
> fixed in 3.2.
>

> Am I missing something, or is this still an issue in 3.6.2?

I'm unable to reproduce this. I write an oct file, I run "mkoctfile" on
it and I can modify it and make it do different things.

Is this something you only see with mex files?

- Jordi G. H.