Fwd: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program

From: Prasanth N P
Subject: Fwd: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:53:15 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prasanth N P <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:05 AM
To: "c." <address@hidden>

But i have to use the ellip filter too in this  case, If I use the seperate lib of fftw, I have to find the seperate filter function also. So it is better to use the octave lib. Here is my problem

I have to use those computation in my qt program. But currently I made this through system call

myprogram.cpp

       system("octave -qf shellLof.m");

shellLof.m

        load 'Data'
        setenv ("GNUTERM", "x11")
        t=1/SF;
        l=2048;
        v=fft(Data,l)/l;
        V = v(1:l/2);

        save fftdata V;

Finally 'fftdata' file loaded in the myprogram.cpp. Can I use the fft function of octave without calling this shell program?

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

On 7 Oct 2013, at 08:40, Prasanth N P <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> Hi,
> I want to know how to use the fft function in octave in my qt program. Currenly I have a set of samples and want to do the fft of these with octave fft function. How can I do this?

Octave's fft function is just a wrapper for the fftw library [1],
so if you have a C/C++ program it's probably easier for you to
use fftw directly.

HTH,
c.

[1] http://www.fftw.org/