gsl: discrete Hankel transform

From: Francis Poulin
Subject: gsl: discrete Hankel transform
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 10:59:04 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to solve Poisson's equation on a circular disk and thought I might
try the Discrete Hankel Transform that is part of gsl. I have gotten as far as
information but these commands don't they don't seem to be in octave (after I
pkg load gsl-oct364).

http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Discrete-Hankel-Transform-Functions.html#Discrete-Hankel-Transform-Functions

Does anyone have any example files I could use to learn about how to do this in
octave?

Cheers, Francis