Octave to C++ (standalone)

From: hexag0n0
Subject: Octave to C++ (standalone)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 04:36:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have an interface written in C/C++ and I want to run octave scripts inside
it without octave installation. Now, I can do that with octave installation
if I run a process into a shell through my C/C++ interface.

Alternatives:
- Import octave headers (#include "octave/oct.h") and rewrite my .m code in
c/c++ code with octave C/C++ functions. (not valid)
- Use an Octave to C compiler tool like that (I would like something similar
-> Octave to C++ standalone):
http://strategoxt.org/Octave/OctaveToC
<http://strategoxt.org/Octave/OctaveToC>

How I can do that?

- Include octave compiler inside the interface. And run the .m file inside
the application without a conversion. Is it possible?

Thank you for your answers