Re: ltfat 1.4.2 released

From: peter
Subject: Re: ltfat 1.4.2 released
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:27:41 +0200 (CEST)

> Hi,
>
> The configure script couldn't find my fftw library, please find the error
> message and the octave_config_info below.
> I'm using Mac OS X 10.8.5 with Octave 3.6.4 installed by the Fink package
> manager.

I have not tested the package on MacOS, so I am not surprised. Could you
try to install it from here, and tell me if it works?

http://ltfat.sourceforge.net/devel/ltfat-1.4.2.tar.gz

The package is identical, except that I deleted the check for the header.
The point is, if Octave is installed then so is fftw, so there is no need
to check for the library anyway.

Cheers,
Peter.