Re: parcellfun test issue on Mac OS 10.8, was Re: problems installing op

From: Francis Poulin
Subject: Re: parcellfun test issue on Mac OS 10.8, was Re: problems installing openmpi_ext
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 15:35:44 +0000

Thanks for trying it yourself (and changing the subject, well deserved).
I'm still building octave and by the looks of it this could take a while but I
will try the debugger because I'm curious.

It looks like it's gotten further but the output is different from what someone
sent before.  I guess now we have another problem.

Francis