Re: integration

From: Francesco =?utf-8?Q?Potort=C3=AC?=
Subject: Re: integration
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:24:54 +0200

>On 3 September 2013 17:50, Francesco Potortì <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> >hi, iam a research scholar and i want to integrate many complicated
>> >functions limitr zero to infinity i go through the help and other sources
>> >of octave  but can't find any help also iam using qtoctave how can i write
>> >a lengthy program in this. thanks. syam
>>
>> Your question is by far too vague to get any meangful response.
>>
>> I suggest that you either:
>>
>> 1. read a book on Octave
>> 2. read the Octave manual
>> 3. make a much more narrow question on the list on a specific problem

>ok fine i go through the qtoctave help topics and have two books octave
>manual and the other octave and i go through those books and write a
>program but end with error especially script error totally confused how to
>use this ok i continue reading the books thank you

Two netiquette notices first:

1. take care of answering to the mailing list (use reply-all on your
   mail program) so that others can benefit from the information and the
   discussion is archived, for those needing help in the future;

2. on this mailing list, we do not top-post, which means that we give
   anwers below the text, not above: please follow this convention.

Back to your question: it is good that you have books.  Do like one
always does when learning new things.  Start with simple examples and
increase gradually the complexity of your code.  When you have a
*specific* problem, try to ask for help here.

You question is not specific, it just says you have problems, so nobody
could help you even if they wished.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107