Re: problems installing openmpi_ext

From: c.
Subject: Re: problems installing openmpi_ext
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 17:55:04 +0200

On 3 Sep 2013, at 15:25, Francis Poulin <address@hidden> wrote:

> error: 'fload' undefined near line 309 column 16

It seems, for some reason you are missing the 'fload' function, which is part
of the 'general' package.

Given your previous posts I think you have some big problem whith your Octave
installation, and in particular
with the way you installed forge packages, I'd suggest you try to fix that
before you try any more experiments with
Octave code as otherwise with you broken installation you will continue to get
strange errors all the time.

I'd recomend a clean uninstall/reinstall of Octave and all Forge Packages.

c.