Re: Problem building netcdf-1.0.0 on Mac OS 10.8 using recent compilers.

From: Alexander Barth
Subject: Re: Problem building netcdf-1.0.0 on Mac OS 10.8 using recent compilers.
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 21:36:37 +0200

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Alexander Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
On 8/30/13 1:26 PM, Alexander Barth wrote:
Dear Alexander,

Can you test the (revised) attached code?

Thanks you very much,
Alex

No complaints from either my clang++, llvm-g++-4.2 or "real" (FSF) g++-4.8.1.

Dear Alexander,

Thank you very much for your tests! I think that the bug would have affected all 32-bit platforms.
I made a new version of the netcdf package:
http://modb.oce.ulg.ac.be/mediawiki/upload/Alex/octave-netcdf/netcdf-1.0.1.tar.gz

It would be great if you can install it and run the script "test_netcdf" to check if everything works fine. I tested it on a 32-bit Linux VM, but it would be good to know if it works on your platform too, before a I make a new release.

regards,
Alex