Re: help, path, etc. not working

From: seektime
Subject: Re: help, path, etc. not working
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:06:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tatsuro,

Thanks for link. This is the link I got my installer from. I unzipped it
and let the installer do its work. Like I said, I had done with all
versions of Octave since 3.2 in the same way but haven't encountered the
problem I described in the initial post.

Thanks for you work!

Michael

--
*Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.*