Where is the Octave OOP documentation?

From: Li
Subject: Where is the Octave OOP documentation?
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 21:03:20 +0800

Hi all:

I really believe that Octave is a great computation software.

In my daily work, I always use matlab, even I always want to try to replace it
with Octave; and in my personal research activities, I only use open source
tools.

Recently, I fond that OOP is an interesting programming style, and matlab
supports this style.

I also hope I can write Octave scripts in the OOP style.

However, after a lots of googling, I can find a detailed documentation about
Octave's OOP support.

So, please help. :)

fender0107401