Re: regionprops with euler_number hangs

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: regionprops with euler_number hangs
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:48:47 -0400

On 12 August 2013 10:58, Anderson, Charles (DNR)
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Any tips on how I can get the Euler number for each region in an image would
> be greatly appreciated.  My *.M script works fine until the last line, where
> it just hangs.

What is the nature of the hanging? It could just be that bweuler is
too slow for your problem and running for a long time. What's your
data?

> I’m running Octave3.6.4_gcc4.6.2 using QOcTerm on a Dell with Windows XP
> pro. 32bit

Huh, another Octave GUI? I hadn't heard of this one. I wonder if we
should try to recruit the developer for our actual GUI.

- Jordi G. H.