Min Hash Implement

From: sflee
Subject: Min Hash Implement
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 01:38:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I would like to implement a min hash with octave and I am looking for a
simple way to do it.

What I want to do is that:
1. Input vector - suppose I have a vector like this
    [0001001010100...]
2. General new permutation - reorganize the sequence of the elements inside
the vector
    [000000101011110...] = Since the first 1 is in col 7, so after the first
permutation, I will have a value 7
3. General new permutation again
    [01000000111101...] = this is is 2
21. For example I will have 20 new permutation for the same vector, and now
I will have the record of the first 1 location as
    [7 2 ...]

So my input is [0001001010100...] and output is [7 2 ...]
May be the key question I am not sure is how to perform the new permutation,
anyone know how to do it?