Re: Plotting and Animating in Octave (vs. Matlab)

From: Jeff
Subject: Re: Plotting and Animating in Octave (vs. Matlab)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:27:55 -0400

Hi Ron. I have not considered that because 1) I do not know how to write images to files, 2) I don't know how to write to a "sequential" file (and I only sort of get what you mean by a "sequential file", and 3) I've never heard of ImageMagick.

I will research ImageMagick tonight. If it's free (I suspect yes) I will try it out. Could you give me a hint how to write successive images to a file? A list of commands I need to read up on should be adequate (a small code snippet would be ideal).