Re: Binary decoding function problem

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Binary decoding function problem
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:59:27 +0200

On 16 July 2013 09:09, bctn <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
I am new user in Octave, start to use Octave for about 2-3 weeks.
I have searched the forum but there is no question about it. I could not
solve it with a function.
My question is, in MATLAB genetic algorithm, there is a function called
"bindecod" that decodes binary to integer values. This function uses this;

/bindecod(Chromosome,FieldD,Coding)

Is there way of doing it in Octave? or other alternative way?