Re: GPIB test on HP8510C electrical-optical calibration

From: martine1212
Subject: Re: GPIB test on HP8510C electrical-optical calibration
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 23:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

Nothing wrong with your routine... I apologize for my own stupidity.
Somebody (I suspect the guy who extracted FET models a few days ago)
overwrote the calibration files...
They were 401 points settings.....
Your GPIB_write and fuctions are ok...
I have not checked the spoll function.. but I will try tomorrow.

and octave is superb

I had a very bad experience with Equalis Scilab partner..... very buggy and
incompatible programming with them.

I found a minor issue with a function but I guess the community can give me
clue about it.

Thank you