Re: GUI in Octave

From: Bruno Cartusia
Subject: Re: GUI in Octave
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:00:42 -0600

I am just wondering if anyone has tried koctave (recently just downloaded it) and xoctave (haven't been able to successfully download it) which is better? Is xoctave worth the expense ($50)? The way I see it if it helps me be able to see the full potential of Octave, then it will definitely be worth every penny this is just my 2 cents. I would really like to see if anyone out there has the same opinion with regards to that.